GG LIVE VIRTUAL SUMMIT
Time & Location
About The Event
Yes, we are back in May with another exciting line-up of speakers, panel, workshops and interacitive sessions that offer key inputs and outputs for your business. From video marketing that generates leads to a workable wellness workshop that offers great tips on how to keep up with the pace of business. The combination of working on your mind and your business to become more self-aware and make business decisions that deliver results is powerful. Our goal with the summit is to inspire you and more importantly, take insights back to your life and business to build a generational-timeless work-life frame.(Generational refers to creating a mission to live your business. Work-life frame refers to structure and results).
Just want to say Thanks so much for the Growth Gen 2020 event today online! It was soooo good! Loved all the speakers and was fully inspired. I really did not know what to expect but I had such a good afternoon. Quote of the day from Pauline Nguyen: “We must learn to change before we are forced to change”.
Amanda Primrose - Streamlined Organising
What to expect?
- Super inspiring, thought and value driven keynote speakers.
- Facilitated networking breakout rooms.
- Interactive sessions with QandA, Polling Questions and chat.
- Your choice of workshops with an equal balance of business and mindful sessions.
- A FREE Live or Virtual Pack that is full of activities for the event.
- Serious value for money.
- Amazing content and speakers.
- Fantastic virtual execution and delivery.
- Engaging and interactive.
Speaker Line-up (More TBA)
Amanda Campbell - Inspiring story of resilience
Anthony Moss – Know your Business (Business Strategy Panel Discussion)
Arjun Paliwal - The Property Nerds (Property and Realestate)
Brian Doughty – The Outsourced CFO (Business Strategy Panel Discussion)
Chris Schwager - Ridge Films (Video Marketing)
Dr Kristy Goodwin - Science of productivity
Monica Rosenfeld – Word Storm PR (Public Relations)
Rebecca Swanson – Rebecca Swanson (Mindfulness)
Robert Ian Bonnick – Karya Lyfe Group (Life Coach)
Rubal Walia – Structuring and year-end considerations (PWC)
Sarah Morgan – Facilitator
Steven Schipelliti - Structuring and year-end considerations (PWC)
For more detials, go to our program on the summit page.
M. 0450 582 080
WhatsApp. +61 450 582 080
- General GG Admission$69+$1.73 Service fee$69+$1.73 Service fee0$0
- GG VIP$109+$2.73 Service fee$109+$2.73 Service fee0$0