top of page
Turn Potential into Profits - GG Workshop
Turn Potential into Profits - GG Workshop

Thu, 26 Oct

|

Virtual Event

Turn Potential into Profits - GG Workshop

The majority of individuals tap into just 10% of their potential during their lifetime, leaving the remaining 90% undiscovered. Now, picture the incredible possibilities if we could unlock that untapped 90% and convert it into prosperity.

Registration is closed
See other events

Time & Location

26 Oct 2023, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm AEDT

Virtual Event

Guests

About The Event

Think about the immense wealth and positive impact we could generate for our world! Join Alex Quin in this workshop and discover the keys to unleashing your full potential for personal and financial growth. 

Don't miss this opportunity to transform your business. 

Key takeaways include; 

  • How to unlock your greatest hidden potential  
  • How to turn your potential into profit
  • How to breakthrough your hardwired limits and create quantum leap in your business

ABOUT ALEX 

Alex Quinn is a keynote speaker, CEO of Dream Warriors Coaching, certified PGI consultant and Business Made Simple coach. She specializes in helping small business owners to realize their full potential with proven systems so that they can multiply their income with speed, ease and flow.

In any business, 5% is about the strategies and 95% is about the business owner's mind. Unfortunately, 97% of the business owners spend the majority of their resources, time and energy on strategies but are not aware that when they understand how to work with their mind, they can achieve any success they want with ease and flow. Alex is specialised in creating quantum leaps in your results in the most effortless way with proven, repeatable goal-achieving systems and strategies. When Alex helps her clients understand how to tap into the potential in their mind,  her clients  begin to achieve significant quantum leaps, some consistently turning monthly income into weekly income working much less hours and enjoying greater relationships with their loved ones.

You can connect with her on LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-quinn-dream-warriors-coaching/

Tickets

  • GG Early Bird

    Access to the zoom link and 1hr workshop. Sale ends 19th of October, 2023.

    $22.00
    +$0.55 service fee
    Sale ended
  • GG General Admission

    Access to the zoom link and 1hr workshop. Registration ends 25th of October, 2023.

    $32.00
    +$0.80 service fee
    Sale ended

Total

$0.00

Share This Event

bottom of page