What are you famous for?
They want their customers to think of them first, to pay extra for them, to follow them on Facebook and Twitter -to LOVE them above all others.
In this workshop, Penny draws on her experience with Australia's best marketing organisations to explain the importance of building fame, including her three laws of marketing:
1. Know what it is you want to be famous for
2. Deliver consistently through every touchpoint with the customer
3. Leverage your position
This keynote specifically challenges organisations and teams to:
- Understand their competitive point of difference
Influence their customers to buy what they want to sell
- Understand how to leverage their position in the market for greater profit
- How to build a 'lighthouse brand' to attract more customers - and then build a long term relationship with them.